Please help.. how to get back my certificates?

Sudhakar0204

Hi

I have attended H1 interview in chennai on 17th Jan 2013. My case has been kept under admin process with out any additional documentary evidence requested.

Case was mainly kept under 221G because of my academic qualification (MBA) and the ERP consulting job i am in. They said they want to check the relevance between my academics and job.

During the interview the VO collected my original academic certificates and told that it will be returned after their necessary evaluation.

Its almost 4.5 months but still no update on case or they didn't return my certificates.

Please help me how to request them to send the certificates back? is it ok if we ask them with out finalising the case?

Regards

Sudhakar

During the interview the VO collected my original academic certificates and told that it will be returned after their necessary evaluation.

Its almost 4.5 months but still no update on case or they didn't return my certificates.

Please help me how to request them to send the certificates back? is it ok if we ask them with out finalising the case?

Those certificates are your property, you can request them by sending an email. They will respond back.

Those certificates are your property, you can request them by sending an email. They will respond back.

In the 221G form they have provided one email contact which VFS general inquiry email id.

I don't see any use in sending the emails for that.

Could some one share if you have the email where we can request the consulate for the certificates?

Regards

Sudhakar

Archived