PERM Filed in March

mirage79

Ask him to check in his spam/junk folder too. It comes pretty quick.

Secondly, it comes to the email account under which the login is created. So you may want to check who's email ID is being used.

Originally posted by Jimmy.Chacko:

Hi folks,

My PERM was filed on March 24th, he gave me the case number.

He is still saying he hasn't receievd the questionnaire yet. How bad is my situation?

Please share your knowledge. Thank you.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimmy.Chacko,

I just confirmed with my employer & he received questionnaires for my LC within minutes after filing. Before I contacted other dept & they did not receive it but just now contacted proper dept & got confirmation they received it.

But don't worry your employer should receive it soon & if you've direct contact with attorney the you can also ask them about it. Only attorney can give perfect answers.

Case number is different then case status tracking number. Case number starts with "A" while case status tracking starts with "G". Legally only your employer & attorney can check the status. Legally You should not have case status tracking number.

And there are many people ahead of you who filed in March. So, you can monitor this forum & once they start getting approval you can check back with your employer about your case status.

This seems unusual that applications filed in Feb , 2011 were cleared with in a very short time span as compared to the ones filed in March, 2011.

Following the recent trends and as per the March 18, 2011 article posted on Murthy.com (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_prmred.html), the processing time should have continued at same pace unless effected by reasons like government shutdown, budgetary constraints or unreasonably high number of applications filed within a single month.

I would appreciate if forum moderators can help us with queries regarding inconsistent patterns of PERM processing time.

See this!!!

U.S. Department of Labor: Not Operating

Unlike the USCIS, the Department of Labor (DOL) does not charge user fees for its services. It is thus expected that the DOL will cease processing PERM labor certifications, prevailing wage determinations, and other immigration-related benefits. We have received confirmation that DOL investigations, including those related to I-9 and labor condition application (LCA) violations would cease during any shutdown.

Hey March filers...I just looked at ******** and it looks like approvals are trickiling in but it's a bit inconsistent. There was one that was filed on March 18th that got approved in three days ....a couple of approvals and a couple of them were audits were also listed for the people that filed in March. Son hopefully we are getting there

There is also a talk that a lot of PERM Audit cases have been updated (Approved/Denied) recently which would mean that their workload is being focused on audit cases. Some people were also saying that probably application were not being updated....but I guess these are just talk and no facts. But atlease we know that March approvals are coming in ...but at a very slow pace

Does Murthy have any updates on this delays.. since there was a news letter in March stating DOL had a very less turn around time in Feb on approvals....

I haven't seen any March/April updates on any forums.. Did they just stop all of a sudden? Its just backlogs that are getting cleared.

Archived