Experience Related!!!

I joined in IT company in India as Fresher in campus recruitment after completing MCA in 2007.My company had filed L1 and then currently i am on H1B.The petitions are based on the experience gained from the Joining date of the company.

I worked in two BPO companies(Genuine) and have got experience letter,Form 16,bank statement etc from 2003 to 2007 while i was pursuing MCA.This experience was not shown while applying in campus recruitment drive as i cannot show full time jobs when studying full time.

Now i am US and would like to change the company by H1B transfer so thinking to add this BPO experience after my graduation which will increase my total experience even though my relevant IT experience will not change.

Does it cause any problem if new employer files H1B transfer including two companies from 2003 to 2007 in petition as in earlier petitions this two company experience was not included.I am very much comfortable even if any background verification happens as this two companies are in Top 50 of India.

Thanks

Rahul

Archived