Successful Stamping in Calgary on 5/21

Sabarishv

Hi,

First of all thank you very much for Murthy Forum for its help and guidance throughout the stamping process.

Its pretty simple and straightforward at Calgary. My interview was at 8.00. Reached consulate at 7.30. After initial verification, I was taken to the 10 floor by the security and the finger scan was done. After that my token number was called and went to the window.

Questions asked:

1. What do you do?

2. Is it your 1st H1?

3. How long in US

Documents asked:

None

And then she said you visa has been issued and gave me the tracking details.The whole interview was for about 1 minute or less. Interview attended on Tuesday .Passport received from loomis on Thursday. Flying back on Friday.

Thanks

I am an FTE with my company. But I work for a client. Basically I am on EC model. There were 5 more people who attended interview along with me. And all of them got their visa approved. None of them were asked for any documents. Hope this helps.

But I would suggest you to take all the documents and be well prepared. Be confident, it should be easy.

I am an FTE with my company. But I work for a client. Basically I am on EC model. There were 5 more people who attended interview along with me. And all of them got their visa approved. None of them were asked for any documents. Hope this helps.

But I would suggest you to take all the documents and be well prepared. Be confident, it should be easy.

Do they allow Back pack with us as its easy to carry all the docs?

Archived