Any one want to swap may 30th date with any June date...

pavankoshika

Hi All,

I have question to All.

My Visa date is on May 30th next Thursday(Vancover) and now i found small issue with my passport, As it expires on Nov 10th(5months 11days).

Can any one suggest me, is that ok for me to go for visa appointment.

If it is not ok i am ready to swap my date with any June date.

Thanks,

Hi Pavan,

I have June 12th date in Ottawa. If you have no problem in going to Ottawa for stamping, i am OK to take May 30th date and give you my June 12th.

But me and one of my friend tried this swapping process earlier and it didn't work. He switched to a new date but i am not able to see his date available after that. So i guess there is no guarantee that we can do it. Since there is no chance for you to go on May 30th anyway, we can try if you like.

And also, since you have the earlier date, you have to cancel your appointment first and take the risk of loosing your date. If i am not able to find your date, i won't be able to switch. So you won't be getting my date.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Sorry Folks,

I have cancelled my appointment date(May 30th) Because i need to reschedule a new one, As i got June 7th date.

Thanks a lot guys.But i may even cancel that date too becz i have applied for my passport renewal and dont no when i will be getting.

But i will let you know if am cancelling my jun 7th tooo.

Thanks,

Archived