Canadian TRV - online application turnaround time

tc30

Has anyone recently applied for the Canadian TRV online. If yes - how long does it take for the Consulate to respond asking you to send your passport. Also, how long does it take to get the stamped visa once you mail out the passport.

I submitted my online application on 9May2013 and have my visa interview at Ottawa on 8Jul2013. I am worried if I will get the visa in time for stamping. Does Canada have a visa-on-entry program?

Thank You!

Applied online on April 3rd 2013

Received request to send passport on April 30th 2013

Sent the passport on May1st 2013

Received passport with Visa stamping on May 18th 2013

So over all it's a 50 Days process

Hope this is helpful

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone recently applied for the Canadian TRV online. If yes - how long does it take for the Consulate to respond asking you to send your passport. Also, how long does it take to get the stamped visa once you mail out the passport.

I submitted my online application on 9May2013 and have my visa interview at Ottawa on 8Jul2013. I am worried if I will get the visa in time for stamping. Does Canada have a visa-on-entry program?

Thank You!

re-CNGNY.IM-TRV-VRT@international.gc.ca

Please provide your complete first name,

last name, date of birth and country of birth. Also ,please provide the

date of application and the method of application (online, in person or

by mail)

I filled the canadian tourist visa online application. Uploaded all the document and payed the processing fee. After the fee transaction was over, I saw the transaction information. After that, there was no response. All this happened on on 7 may 13.

I didn't get any confirmation email or page after it. I have checked that money has been deducted from my account. I have the copy of the payment from third party. There after I check the FAQ's saying, if fee is payed then the application will be automaticaly submitted. It is more than one month now. I sent email to "'NewYork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca' today with subject "Urgent/Withdraw Application. Please help me". I got the autogenerated email back with the following content

"Due to the volume of messages, we will only respond to requests for application status if the processing period posted on our website has been exceeded. Please visit:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/new_york/visas/processing-traitement.aspx?view=dAny

".

Did anyone face similar issue? Please comment and help

I got my Canada TRV visa yesterday. I got visa only for one day with multiple entries. And by the time I got the visa by post, it's already expired. Strange but true. Not sure whether they did it by mistake. :-(

Resend it to them in an email. by the way until what time you have valid status in USA

I saiid I have not bought the tickets since I want to wait for the visa before I buy tickets. For supporting document, I scanned a copy of the Visa stamping appointment.

I am trying to apply online but i need little help in the supporting documents. Please let me know what documents are used for itinerary and travel documents.

Archived