Visa Approved successfully at Vancouver on 22nd May

Giri28

First of all I would like to thank Murthy forums and all the people who had earlier shared their Visa experiences to us through this website.

My Interview was scheduled at 10 AM on 22nd May

I was in there at consulate by 8:30 AM

all the formalities were done and my Interview started in this way.

VO: Good Morning, How are u ?

ME: I am doing pretty good, how about you sir?

VO: Whats ur job title and responsibilities?

ME : Explained for 1 min what I do at office on daily basis .

VO: Who is ur employer , how long have u been working with him?

ME: Said my employer name and said was working with him for 2yrs 7 months

VO: Who is ur client? How long have u been working with them? How long is ur project ? Can I see ur Client letter?

ME: Client name xxxxxx. I was working since 11 months, Its an open ended project, its mentioned same in the client letter too as well. I gave the letter to him, he was seeing that and typing on his computer for a min.

VO: Does ur employer pay u on time? Can i see ur pay stubs and W2 forms?

Me: yes he does pay me, showed him my pay stubs and w2 forms, VO had a good look into it and was writing something on his computer.

VO: Did u do masters, whats ur major, which university?

ME: Yes I did my matsers, Computer Science is my major. Said my university name.

VO: Can u plz show me ur Transcript and masters degree?

ME: gave him the transcripts and masters degree to him, he had a look into it and was typing in his computer.

Finally he said ur Visa is approved, u can collect ur passport with in 3 to 5 business days.

Good luck for all the guys who have there interview scheduled .Be confident in giving answers. Keep it easy and simple.Keep a smiling face.

I had taken last 10 months pay stubs with me, I have been working on my h1b since last yr Oct 2012.

Let me know if u need anything else apart from this. You can find my gmail Id in my profile information.

Good Luck for ur Interview :)

Giri28,

how many paystubs were you asked for? Since, how long have you been working on H1b ? If possible please contact me my yahoo id is in my profile. I have some further questions to discuss.

Thanks

Archived