how to revoke h4


Recommended Posts

Currenly my wife is in US on H4 ( without my knowledge). I had filed for divorce and got it approved. Who do I notify to revoke the H4 which is dependent on me. If USCIS is the one, then what is the mailing address or email so that I can send the required documents. Just want to make sure that she does not do any harm to me in US

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.