Got 221g for further Processing in Ottawa May 21st

kewl.ravs

Hi,

I attended visa interview today at ottawa, canada. I am working on EVC model, had all the documents. Interview was at window 3, middle aged white guy took the interview. Interview just went for 2 mins. Here are the questions asked.

VO: so you are here for H1B visa stamp?

A: Yes

VO: What your Company XXXXXX do?

A: Its a Software Consulting firm

VO: So you have an end client?

VO: Give me your Client Letter, Vendor Letter, H1 petition letter?

A: Submitted the Client Letter, Vendor Letter, Work Order and I129 petition. He returned the I129 Petition

VO: What do you do?

A: Explained my Roles and Responsibilities. He gone through my Client letter for a moment and said we need to administrative process and client verification. You will get an update in email whether you need to submit any other documents. He took I 797, Passport, Client Letter and Vendor Letter, given me 221g white slip by checking the Further Review box.

Does anyone had the same situation. how long it gonna take for administrative process.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I attended visa interview today at ottawa, canada. I am working on EVC model, had all the documents. Interview was at window 3, middle aged white guy took the interview. Interview just went for 2 mins. Here are the questions asked.

VO: so you are here for H1B visa stamp?

VO: What your Company XXXXXX do?

A: Its a Software Consulting firm

VO: So you have an end client?

VO: Give me your Client Letter, Vendor Letter, H1 petition letter?

A: Submitted the Client Letter, Vendor Letter, Work Order and I129 petition. He returned the I129 Petition

VO: What do you do?

A: Explained my Roles and Responsibilities. He gone through my Client letter for a moment and said we need to administrative process and client verification. You will get an update in email whether you need to submit any other documents. He took I 797, Passport, Client Letter and Vendor Letter, given me 221g white slip by checking the Further Review box.

Does anyone had the same situation. how long it gonna take for administrative process.

Thanks

Hi Kewl,

Can you pls send me client letter and vendor  letter format used to my email id . I'm coming to Ottawa for stamping. My id is imsoftechie at gee mail.

Thanks

Archived