urgent cpt colleges in los angeles or south california

Anum1234

There are NO such universities.

Forget CPT. Cut that acronym out of your vocabulary.

No real university gives out CPT just so.

And CPT is NEVER for some arbitrary work.

Again, forget CPT. Unless you want to get deported and banned for life.

Has it become clear now???

Forget CPT.

You need to either attend - and pay for in full with existing funding and without expecting to work - a legitimate university or go home permanently. No one is guaranteed to opportunity to live and work in the US. We certainly do not need any more people intent on fraud or illegal presence.

thank you everyone for the valuable information... I heard that there are few good universities that give CPT intern ship , directly not from day one but may be in second or third sem... either full time or part time...is that not correct thing to do??

Curricular Practical Training (CPT)

CPT is an internship, cooperative education program, or other employment that is an integral part of an established curriculum in the student's program of study. The duration of CPT can vary depending upon the program. CPT can be authorized by the DSO fro full-time or part-time employment. However, if a student obtains one year or more of full-time CPT, it is not possible to engage in OPT after completion of the school program

i found this in murthy.com , can someone suggest me any ideas about what to do next??

thanks

thank you everyone for the valuable information... I heard that there are few good universities that give CPT intern ship , directly not from day one but may be in second or third sem... either full time or part time...is that not correct thing to do??

well that is correct, like attorney said that should be a part of F1 program.

When you asked for "CPT colleges" and using the word "urgent", that nothing but you are desperate to work but not to go to school. Moreover, your H1 is in RFE so that's clear that you are interested in work and not for going to school.

NO, absolutely NO real university does give out CPT based on time being at the university.

CPT is ONLY for work as part of the curriculum.

For example, if a curriculum requires an internship, the university will work with the students to make sure they can do the internship.

This would be for a particular class, and not based on "second or third semester."

The situations when CPT is required are very limited, and based on the degree program.

CPT is NOT and has NEVER been for work in some arbitrary company.

There are also no "cpt universities".

So, the bottom line: If you want to study, concentrate on finding a good program at a good university. And forget all this "cpt university" nonsense. If it happens that the curriculum requires an internship, the university will work with the students individually to make sure the students can do the internship. That's all CPT is used for.

No "cpt university", no "after 2 or 3 semesters". None of that is done at a real university.

Archived