Canada Visitor Visa Dates

bobj_user_a

Hi bobj_user_a,

I applied my canada visitor visa (in person NY consulate) on April 8th. I am still waiting for my passport. I heard that they are taking 40 - 50 days for the processing. Even I have my appointment in Calgary in the last week of june.

Can you tell me which Loomis location do we need to choose for Calgary Consulate?

I applied online on April 10th. Yet to recieve request for passport. My Visa appointment in Calgary is on May 21st.

I think I will have to reschedule my appointment date. The latest that is available is Aug 9th. Is there a way I can swap appointment dates from other people

I applied online on April 10th. Yet to recieve request for passport. My Visa appointment in Calgary is on May 21st.

I think I will have to reschedule my appointment date. The latest that is available is Aug 9th. Is there a way I can swap appointment dates from other people

Please email me so that we can talk about swapping the dates.

**************@gmail.com

Please email me your number at ************@gmail.com and my number is **********.

Please check email id in my profile. ************** at gmail. you can reach me at**********.

• 3 weeks later...

Please check email id in my profile. ************** at gmail. you can reach me at**********.

I applied online on May15th. Yet to recieve request for passport. My Visa appointment in Vancouver Canada June24th.

I think I will have to postpone my appointment. The latest date that is available is Aug 14th in Calgary. Does anyone have an appointment date that I we can swap?

Once you get a request for the passport. You can send your passport immediately and go in person and request for passport pick up.

Thats what I did. I sent the passport on Tuesday and went to the canadian embassy in LA on friday and they stamped it on the same day and gave it to me. I had my Visa interview on Tuesday of the following week. I took the appointment letter with me and told them it was really an emergency situation. Be polite with the request.

Once you get a request for the passport. You can send your passport immediately and go in person and request for passport pick up.

Thats what I did. I sent the passport on Tuesday and went to the canadian embassy in LA on friday and they stamped it on the same day and gave it to me. I had my Visa interview on Tuesday of the following week. I took the appointment letter with me and told them it was really an emergency situation. Be polite with the request.

Thanks for the info. How long it took for you to receive the request for the passport?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived