H1B transfer in process with new company but want to join back previous company

Hi,

I left company A in March end and joined Company B in April. My H1B transfer is still in process with company B and Company A has not revoked my H1B. It's been over a month with company B but I want to join back company A. Could you please tell me if I can join company A again without any legal issues.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi,

I left company A in March end and joined Company B in April. My H1B transfer is still in process with company B and Company A has not revoked my H1B. It's been over a month with company B but I want to join back company A. Could you please tell me if I can join company A again without any legal issues.

Thanks a lot in advance.

If you have started working for new company then your old company's H1 is invalid since you no longer an employee of that company.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the response. But previous employer has not revoked H1 yet and their attorney said I can work with them again. Only problem is I consulted another attorney and he said I need to re-enter US as H1 transfer with current company is not approved yet. Once I re-enter I will be eligible to work with previous employer.

Thanks for the response. But my H1 is not revoked yet with previous employer and attorney said I can join them back. I had consulted another attorney and he said I need to re-enter US as H1 transfer with current employer is still pending. Is that correct that I need to do this re-entry to be eligible to work with previous employer because my H1 transfer is still pending with current employer?

Thanks for the response. But previous employer has not revoked H1 yet and their attorney said I can work with them again. Only problem is I consulted another attorney and he said I need to re-enter US as H1 transfer with current company is not approved yet. Once I re-enter I will be eligible to work with previous employer.

do whatever the attorney told to do so.

Your attorney knows more than anyone in this forum about your H1.

• 5 months later...

Archived