221G white slip in Ottawa

vasudnet

I received white slip from Ottawa, Canda on 4/30.

The letter said Further Processing.

I would appreciate if someone can tell me, How long it takes?

He asked me 2 questions. Which company I work for and who is the client? and then he gave me 221g White slip.

Same day I got a Email from Embassy asking for paystubs, w2 and client letter, And I sent it.

Next day he sent an email to Client with a questioner, And client responded same day.

Third day another email asking for 140. How many other people applied for 140 apart from current employer. I answered it on same day.

Now Just waiting, Don't know how long it takes

Sad to here... Hope you will get stamping ASAP.

Did VO kept your passport with him?

Where do you stay? I will be there in Ottawa by 7th noon. my visa date is 9th.

send your details to my Gmail... Will meet U.

All the best!

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of us had the same 221g white slip today. VO did not ask many questions, just asked who my employer and client took the letters and said he would have to do additional/further review.

Any timelines on how long this process would take? I will keep you posted if there is any communication from consulate.

He asked me 2 questions. Which company I work for and who is the client? and then he gave me 221g White slip.

Same day I got a Email from Embassy asking for paystubs, w2 and client letter, And I sent it.

Next day he sent an email to Client with a questioner, And client responded same day.

Third day another email asking for 140. How many other people applied for 140 apart from current employer. I answered it on same day.

Srinet ,

How long did they take to process your visa ? can you share your update ?

Even I am in the same boat ..Guys please let me know the status of your Visa ..You guys atleast got some email from embassy...

I am frustated because i am not even getting any reponce from Embassy ...Can you please let me know if there is any other way to find out the status ...by phone prefer

Even I am in the same boat ..Guys please let me know the status of your Visa ..You guys atleast got some email from embassy...

I am frustated because i am not even getting any reponce from Embassy ...Can you please let me know if there is any other way to find out the status ...by phone prefer

Same situation here USCIS221 , I haven't hear back from embassy not even my employer or client. I don't what's going to be happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still waiting on it?

• 1 year later...

Archived