RFE on H1B PP 2014

rajusaforum

Hello Friends,

My H1b was selected in the lottery under PP on 1 APR 2013, and RFE was raised asking my employer to provide the below details.

1) More client specific details.

2) Have you hired candidates earlier for the similar position?

I am more concerned about the second question, is it normal to ask such questions? I am worried...Please share your advice/experiences. But, my employer is genuine and he is very confident that he can get this RFE cleared.

Thanks in advance for your help.

- Raj

I am more concerned about the second question, is it normal to ask such questions? I am worried...Please share your advice/experiences. But, my employer is genuine and he is very confident that he can get this RFE cleared.

Then why are you worried about that.

Just relax everything will be alright.

Thanks Friends :) I am neither fraud nor my employer. I have about 12+ years experience of IT industry in India. But I am very new to this H1b process. So I had asked these questions in the state of worry and atmost expectations. Anyway, I will just relax and wait for the result to come through.

Thanks once again for your replies. :)

Thanks Friends :) I am neither fraud nor my employer. I have about 12+ years experience of IT industry in India. But I am very new to this H1b process. So I had asked these questions in the state of worry and atmost expectations. Anyway, I will just relax and wait for the result to come through.

Thanks once again for your replies. :)

you seem to be a very nicy guy...im sorry if my post was rude.

Archived