Resume discrepancy issue - urgent

skindia

Hi All,

Urgent

I came in US 1 year before with a new offer and employer.

Currently I am showing more than 5.6 year exp H1b but actual experience is 7 years with 7 years exp I as working in India.

Somebody told me that my small company experience will not be considered in my H1B petition so I removed before applying for H1B but now after coming here I came to know they will consider that as well. I have original exp certificate and they can do verification as well.

So before applying for H1b transfer can I show my full experience again in my resume.

Regards,

K

Hi All,

Urgent

I came in US 1 year before with a new offer and employer.

Currently I am showing more than 5.6 year exp H1b but actual experience is 7 years with 7 years exp I as working in India.

Somebody told me that my small company experience will not be considered in my H1B petition so I removed before applying for H1B but now after coming here I came to know they will consider that as well. I have original exp certificate and they can do verification as well.

So before applying for H1b transfer can I show my full experience again in my resume.

Just write your full experience in the resume. Even if you hide any information, USCIS consider it as cheating since you didn't disclose your complete work information.

Moreover, their 100's of H1 applications filed by small companies.

Archived