H1B Transfer - Premium Processing Clock Stopped

ramav

I am on 8th year on H1B and have approved I-140. When I tried to switch my job, the new employer filed H1B transfer through premium process on Jan-13. Initially it went for an RFE and then they responded back after 30 days. Again the case status has changed as follows: "On March 19, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.". When I checked with my new employer they are repeatedly saying that they have not received any notification from USCIS. It's been almost more than a month and still it is showing the same status. Any of you know what would have happened or have faced similar situation. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks for your reply. This not about who is doing legal work, just I wanted to make sure whether the problem is with USCIS Site Updates or any other legal issues. Since I am on 10th year on H1B and have only I-140, I want to make sure whether applying for another job is the right thing to do or stay in my current org. I have done H1B Transfers before and never had this problem. My employer is clearly saying that they have not received any notification from the USICS and not sure how long the status will show like this.

Archived