H1B Restamping with new LCA

chemant7

Hi,

I got my H1B extension until Oct 2014 with my previous client. After that I relocated to new location with same employer but for different client. I have new LCA for current location but my H1B petition has previous client details. When I go back to India for visa stamping , will US consulate accept my existing petition or I need to amend it with current client details?

Appreciate your help.

Thank you

Hi,

I got my H1B extension until Oct 2014 with my previous client. After that I relocated to new location with same employer but for different client. I have new LCA for current location but my H1B petition has previous client details. When I go back to India for visa stamping , will US consulate accept my existing petition or I need to amend it with current client details?

Appreciate your help.

Thank you

I see many ppl getting their H1 for one client but gettign stamped for anothor client.

In fact I know many cases in my comp where they get H1 transffered with some client for some location based on anticipated work order and then the eployee lands up for a different client and different location.so H1 for one client ,stamping saying diff client and travelling for a different client is not uncommon .But the relevent LCA needs to be there

Archived