H4 Stamping with current employer 1 month pay check

LuckyShiva

Hi Experts,

I have recently taken new employment with Company B after H1 transfer is done from Company A. Now my wife is going for H4 stamping for first time in India next month and I will have only 1 month pay check with current employer by the time she goes for H4 stamping but I have pay checks from previous employers (No gaps from last 5 years)

Is that ok to go for H4 stamping with 1 month pay check with current employer or I have to wait till I get 3 month’s pay check with current employer?

Or Pay check from previous employer and current employer is enough?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Experts,

I have recently taken new employment with Company B after H1 transfer is done from Company A. Now my wife is going for H4 stamping for first time in India next month and I will have only 1 month pay check with current employer by the time she goes for H4 stamping but I have pay checks from previous employers (No gaps from last 5 years)

Is that ok to go for H4 stamping with 1 month pay check with current employer or I have to wait till I get 3 month’s pay check with current employer?

Or Pay check from previous employer and current employer is enough?

Thanks in advance.

Just sent with last 3-6 months pay stubs and previous years W2's don't not matter which employer is issued the pay stub.

Archived