H1 2014 Premiem process

soumya999

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me if it is still realsitic for me to hope that my H1 application will be picked for review. I applied under the premium process and I did not get any update from USCIS. I'm not sure if my appl was picked under the lottery.

Should I consider that my appl is not been selected as I've not heard back from USCIS.

In case of PP, you should be getting receipts soon, may be till the end of April If you don't get receipt by first week of May, chances are less.

My H1b was not picked up in Advance degree H1b lottery in 2008. I got the letter from USICS stating the same dated June 22nd, 2008.

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me if it is still realsitic for me to hope that my H1 application will be picked for review. I applied under the premium process and I did not get any update from USCIS. I'm not sure if my appl was picked under the lottery.

Should I consider that my appl is not been selected as I've not heard back from USCIS.

i also applied for Premium processing under Masters category. Did not get any electronic receipt yet. My employer said my package was received at Clarifornia Service Center on April 1st. No updates after that.

Not sure how good your relation with your attorney, but one indirect way to get update is, ask him(attorney) if cheque is cashed or not, because if uscis picks any case they will first deposit ur cheque

Not sure how good your relation with your attorney, but one indirect way to get update is, ask him(attorney) if cheque is cashed or not, because if uscis picks any case they will first deposit ur cheque

Moreover USCIS stamps the WAC no on the back on the check, another way to find out WAC no.

Hi,

I have missed the deadline for H1B application for 2014 and the quota seats are already full. So USCIS is saying they are not accepting anyomre application.

so is there any way i can apply for H1B for 2014?

Will i be still able to apply as Premium process?

Please reply me

Thanks

Hi,

I have missed the deadline for H1B application for 2014 and the quota seats are already full. So USCIS is saying they are not accepting anyomre application.

so is there any way i can apply for H1B for 2014?

Will i be still able to apply as Premium process?

Please reply me

Thanks

There is no other ways. May be you are look for non-profit H1bs.

Archived