H1b visa stamping with hourly pay in paystub

BATHIJA

hi,

i am planning to go for H1b stamping to India. this is my second stamping as i got my original visa in India.

i get paid a fixed salary as per LCA but my pay stub has number of hours listed and my salary is based on the number of hours i work. the pay stub has 160 hours or 152 hours depending on if there is a US holiday that month . so salary comes to hours x < rate > and there is a difference of 300-400$ per month in salary .

1.will this be an issue if my paystub shows that i am being paid hourly ?

2. what should i say to VO if he is asking me if i get salary or get paid per hour ?

say the same amount whatever is listed on LCA, do not say hourly pay.

about the fluctuations

1. Overtime- paid extra.

2. Pay hike recently.

3. Bonus on performance evaluations.

4. No problem about hours listed, just say him to match the time sheet hour (record for employer of how much you worked in that pay cycle)

1. Overtime- paid extra.

2. Pay hike recently.

4. No problem about hours listed, just say him to match the time sheet hour (record for employer of how much you worked in that pay cycle)

What do you gonna do when VO asks to show the proof??

OP is good to go, don't give him an advice which will put him in trouble.

say the same amount whatever is listed on LCA, do not say hourly pay.

about the fluctuations

1. Overtime- paid extra.

2. Pay hike recently.

Here we go again, someone posting advice that it is okay to lie to immigration and consular officials. prawah, if you want to lie go right ahead, no one is stopping you, as long as it only effects you and maybe your family. DO NOT post advice to others that it is okay to lie. If a person follows the (ill conceived and erroneous) advice and is denied entry, their visa is revoked, an entry ban is issued, then what are you going to say -- oh well, sorry.

It is never okay to lie to immigration and consular officials or put false information on a official form or document. It is immigration fraud and it is illegal.

Archived