Status change from send passport to pending process

h1b_ap

Hi All,

I follow this forum and thought of posting here to get insights into my weird situation. I appeared for my H1B interview on 16/May/2012. Yes that's right: about a year ago. I was put into admin processing. A week ago I got a mail stating that my admin processing is complete and I need to send my passport. The status in the online status PDF file changed to "send ppt". I was so excited.

I sent my passport and after about a week the status changed to "pending process" again. I am not sure of what this means. Am I back into admin processing again even after a year of admin processing. Has anyone else faced such a situation?

I sent my passport and after about a week the status changed to "pending process" again. I am not sure of what this means. Am I back into admin processing again even after a year of admin processing. Has anyone else faced such a situation?

Pending process is an generic term, you doesn't know what process is pending. Relax, you just submitted you PP, wait for few more days.

Archived