Premium Processing time

PankajA1901

Hi,

My Employer filed my H1b last year and we got RFE in Oct 12, replied RFE in Dec 12.

We waited for 90 days to get the results but it never came.

Now we converted our case to premium on 27th March and status got updated to Initial Review by stating that 15 day clock is starting from today.

My first concern is - Next day it changed to Acceptance state and as per them "The acceptance step is typically completed within 2 business days of when the application is received" and but it's still in Acceptance state. Does it take that long on Acceptance state ?

My second concern is - I got this information from USCIS site -- USCIS has temporarily adjusted its premium processing practice due to expected high volumes of immigration benefit requests filed during early April 2013. Premium processing for all cap-subject H-1B will begin on April 15, 2013. This also applies to H-1B petitions seeking an exemption from the fiscal year cap for individuals who have earned a U.S. master's degree or higher. For details please read the USCIS Alert.

I wanted to know if my case also comes under this and they will also not process my case between 1st to 15th April ?

Today is the 15th calender day and I didnt get any update yet.

Please help me with my questions.

Thanks...

Archived