H1B Help Needed

jbshah

I need some advice in my case. I had applied for H1B in April 2012 via a consulting firm in USA. My petition got approved and then went for visa stamping in Nov 2012. I got 221G Query and submitted my document in Jan 2013. In April 2013, I got letter from consulate stating

“Based on the interviews and documents submitted at U.S. Consulate General Mumbai, we have returned your petition to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for review and possible revocation. If a consular officer receives information during the interview process that was not available to the adjudicating immigration officer at the time of petition approval and that shows the beneficiary of a petition is not entitled to the accorded status, then the petition must be returned to USCIS for re-examination. Due to this requirement, consular officers returned your petition and additional supporting documents to the Kentucky Consular Center.”

Can someone please advice what to do now.

Is it better to transfer my H1B petition to another consulting company immediately?

After my application is revoked. Can I transfer this revoked application to a new company?

If USCIS revokes your petition then you can not transfer H1B after revocation.

Right now petition is under review. You can transfer it to a new employer.

Chances of stamping with new employer again depend on material facts

of your petition and employment

Archived