*****Friends Need your valuable suggestion's Please *****

mohan gandla

Hi friends,

Need your suggestions to over come from this problam .I have visa interview in Calgary on May 7th 8.30 Am and i am getting married on May 26 so i plan to travle back to india on May 17 th.and i am Still waiting for my Canada Visa as i applyed on March 22 throught online.

So is this safe to go for Visa on 7th after geting canada Visa and travel back to india on 17th ,

1) If i get visa then how many days it will take to get Passport ?

2) If for my bad luck if i do not get visa then how to plan next can i collect my passport from VO

are i have to wait till i get my passport in mail if i ahve to wait how manys days do it will take .

3) are Plan for visa interview after marriage, travel back to canada from India and give Visa interview and travel back to USA ?

If you have any suggestions please post hear your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Just get it done in India during first couple of days of your arrival. This will save you lot of hassle/time/money/vacation days. Unless you have to do it in Canada for some personal reasons then just do it after your travel. But in the end it's your decision to be made based on your need.

Archived