H1-revoked, H4-221g-did not submit Docs, Now Want to re-apply for H4 again.

R1212

Hello,

I was in US on H1b status and came to India, went for stamping, got 221g, submitted documents, then I was waiting for a reply of administrative process of H1 stamping, during that time I applied for H4 in June 2012.

During H4 interview, VO had convinced and said In order to get H4 visa you have to withdraw your H1 administrative processing, would you like to do that? I said, Yes. She gave me one form to fill up and sign it.

And she went inside for 5-7 min and then when she returned she has changed her mind and gave me 221g on H4 visa too and said that they want to complete H1 administrative processing get done.

Asked me to submit some documents on H4 221g, which I did not submit later on.

Now my H1 administrative processing has done and I get negative reply. USCIS has revoked my H1 petition.

Now I would like to apply for H4 again in June 2013 (As It will be One year since I applied for H4 so I can reapply for H4,)

I have to wait at-least one year, If I don't submit the documents in response to 221g of H4. Am i right?

Will they raise any problem on H4 visa as I did not submit requested documents on my last H4 interview on June 2012?

Thank you,

Please reply any expert or attorney.

R1212.

My spouse's employer did not provide documents at that time.

As you said, H4-221g needs to be cleared first... But If we did not submit the documents within the one year of that 221g date then that application for H4 will terminate. so i can take new appointment for H4 Interview. Am i right?

Please replay any attorney also, Thanks.!!

As you said, H4-221g needs to be cleared first... But If we did not submit the documents within the one year of that 221g date then that application for H4 will terminate. so i can take new appointment for H4 Interview. Am i right?

I don't know about this 'termination'. I never heard of it.

Archived