F1 Visa

yl21

Hey all,

I got an admit for fall 2013,in one of the good university with 10 hrs of graduate assistant-ship.

I have a query regarding visa interview.

I have an elder brother who did his masters (fall 2008- 2010) and currently working in US.

Its been almost 5 years my brother is in US and cudnt come to India since 2008 as he was stuck up with his internship during his college break. He is working since 2011 and when he decided to come India, he got a better job in the mid of 2012 and had to shift to his new work, he didn't get leave for his India trip. He has plans to come India between June-July. I am planning to go for visa interview in the month of June.

so, my question is will this issue effect on my visa if any question arises about my siblings.

will they reject my visa?? what to be done to solve the issue?

any suggestions will be appreciated :)

Thank you

I dont understand..firstly what do you mean by "question arises about your siblings". also when you say your brother was "stuck up with his internship", was he involved in any illegal work? also i dont believe that he didnt get any vacation for the past 5 yrs on H1B.

something seems to be wrong here...also if your Univ and your papers are good, then your siblings in the US should not be a problem and you can get a Visa.

Archived