221 g Administrating Processing

as_sheik

I had attended PA for stamping of My H1-B visa Extension on 23rd, May 2012. The consulate officer collected my Passport and issued 221(g) pink color slip. She asked me to wait for 12 weeks to get the status. Now more than 10 months elapsed. Upto now I didn't get any update. And My I797 petition is going to expire by APR 22nd 2013. So only 20 days more. Is it possible to get the approval before it expires. Or else there is no point of getting approval of that. And will They calculate these waiting period while approving the visa? Day by day I am losing my Hope. Please advise.

I had attended PA for stamping of My H1-B visa Extension on 23rd, May 2012. The consulate officer collected my Passport and issued 221(g) pink color slip. She asked me to wait for 12 weeks to get the status. Now more than 10 months elapsed. Upto now I didn't get any update. And My I797 petition is going to expire by APR 22nd 2013. So only 20 days more. Is it possible to get the approval before it expires. Or else there is no point of getting approval of that. And will They calculate these waiting period while approving the visa? Day by day I am losing my Hope. Please advise.

Archived