Impact of 221g on Future H1b application??

srik1152

Hi,

I have applied for H1B visa in 2008. But It got rejected in 2010 with a 221g query.

The VFS letter clearly mentioned that my 'petitioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employment in the United States in accordance with appropriate laws and regulations'.

So My question is , If any employer applies for a H1B visa for 2014 for me..Is there any impact on it (i.e my previous 221g rejection)

Quick reply is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Srikanth.

so in 2009, i got 221g .. paspport returned, no documents to be submitted

after 6 months, consulate asked for passport

in 2012, at one of lawyers speech, she mentioned if you are 221g once, then lightning will strike twice.

well i didnt believe her.

so i came to my home country in 2013.. guess what 221g again.. passport returned.. no documents asked.

but then if you have gone through 221g once.. u just wish the VO to use the old 221g data.. looks like 221g old data probably isnt considered.. and a fresh 221g processing is requested.

good luck my friend!

Hi,

I have applied for H1B visa in 2008. But It got rejected in 2010 with a 221g query.

The VFS letter clearly mentioned that my 'petitioner does not appear to be either able or willing to provide qualifying employment in the United States in accordance with appropriate laws and regulations'.

So My question is , If any employer applies for a H1B visa for 2014 for me..Is there any impact on it (i.e my previous 221g rejection)

Quick reply is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Srikanth.

if your new employer is geniune and has got all the documents in good shape then you do have nothing to worry.

dont join any desi consulting company..thats where you'll fall into trouble.

if your new employer is geniune and has got all the documents in good shape then you do have nothing to worry.

dont join any desi consulting company..thats where you'll fall into trouble.

Thank u so much Omshiv

so in 2009, i got 221g .. paspport returned, no documents to be submitted

after 6 months, consulate asked for passport

in 2012, at one of lawyers speech, she mentioned if you are 221g once, then lightning will strike twice.

well i didnt believe her.

so i came to my home country in 2013.. guess what 221g again.. passport returned.. no documents asked.

but then if you have gone through 221g once.. u just wish the VO to use the old 221g data.. looks like 221g old data probably isnt considered.. and a fresh 221g processing is requested.

good luck my friend!

Thank you so much Fiaz

Archived