OPT status changed from Intial Review to Card/Document Production

devcsit

Hi ,

I applied for OPT extension in March and USCIS recieved my application on March 7th. All these days my Status was Inital Review. Today it changed directly to Card/Document production.

What does this mean? Am I approved for extension or is it somekind of RFE or a system Error. Please help me out. This is the Message

Card/ Document Production

On March 28, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

What does this mean? Am I approved for extension or is it somekind of RFE or a system Error. Please help me out. This is the Message

Card/ Document Production

On March 28, 2013, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

That means, it is approved.

Usually, USCIS doesn't update the status regularly. But the above statement states that your ext is approved.

Archived