Green card

Black2green

Hello smart ppl,

My employer is asking me to create a memorandum and justify why should they file my green card.Not sure how to create such memorandum,anybody has created such doc in the past ? My H1B is expiring in 2017 ?

I am a recently promoted Manager,do I qualify for EB1 ? I have master degree,8 years exp and sal between 80k-90k.

is there anything that I have to take care right from the begining that should help me expediate GC procesing.

I heard my employer will publish job description the the position I have and this is going to play significant role while deciding the category I would qualify,is that true ?

I am just trying to find best case scenario for my GC case,thanks for helping.

Thanks

Sam

You got the part about the EB category being decided based on the job requirements right, and for that my kudos to you!!

Now as far as the memo is concerned I would assume (not having to create one for myself), that it should be an equivalent of the executive summary of your resume, basically selling you for the job opening, providing info why you are the best fit for the job, and hence the company would need you to be present in the US premanently to perform that job. So file for your GC.

Hope this helps, Good Luck.

Archived