Question reg OPT stem extension Please respond

Neelima p

Hi ,

I completed my masters in computer science . and i am in opt now. working for JPMChase. Now i need to apply for Stem extension.

In the opt check list given by my DSO has the fallowing info reg employer letter

" Official cover letter from current employer includes the fallowing :Employee's name and job title,briefly describe the job responsibility,employment commencement,employee's email address,Everify company name &number,supervisor's name,job title,email address and contact no"

But the problem here is JPMChase doesn't provide any customized letters. The letter they have given has only the fallow info

"My name, Designation,start date,and my salary and customer service number to verify my employment with chase".The letter is notarized and has HR signature on it as well.

I asked my manager and HR department for the customized letter which has all the info requested by DSO. But Their Answer is "CHASE DOESN"T PROVIDE ANY CUSTOMIZED LETTERS".

No My question is can i go ahed and apply for stem extension with the letter what i have my employer?

JPMChase is a Eveified company and has Everify number . Is it enogh if i mention the Everify number in my I765.

I am very much worried about this. Please advice how to proceed further.

Thanks

Archived