Trasfer to new company

srinivas1416

Hi Experts,

I need help. Recently my H1b(H4 to H1) got approved and my job starting date is 28th March 2013.Mean time i got another job with better salary, good company and they will roll out offer in another 4 to 5 days.

1). The company which i am going join(28th March) will pay bi-weekly(15 days they will pay salary). For transfer to new company how many pay stubs required?. is two bi-weekly pay stubs enough?. Please advice.

2). What are the best way to transfer to new company.

Appreciate for your time. Thanks in advance.

To be eligible for a change of employer and H1B extension you need to be in valid H1B status. Pay stubs are evidence that you have been working for an H1B employer and earning the required wage. Hence the documentation necessary for filing your new petition is case specific. Therefore, it is advisable to speak directly with a qualified U.S. immigration attorney prior to proceeding. The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded H1B Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

"1). The company which i am going join(28th March) will pay bi-weekly(15 days they will pay salary). For transfer to new company how many pay stubs required?. is two bi-weekly pay stubs enough?. Please advice."

=> As Attorney_22 suggested pay stubs are used to validate you current status. USCIS wants to make sure that you were in status in last 2-3 months while you are applying for COS, extension (tansfer). If you are in H1b for only 15 days and just have 1 paystub, you should submit the documents to prove the last 2-2.5 months of your H4 stay.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have one more doubt. Here is my case details

1). Last year when i was in India applied for H1b.

2). I came to USA in OCT on H4 at that time my H1b is in 'Initial Review' status.

3). My H1b approved in Jan 2013 and stated that go for stamping.

4). In Feb end i got another job and transferred H1b along with COS(H4 to H1) and it was approved in March. Now i am on H1b status.

5). Now i got full time jon in big company. So is there any issues if new company transfer my H1b with in one month with 15 days stub?.

Please advice. Appreciate for your reply.

Thanks for the quick reply. I have one more doubt. Here is my case details

1). Last year when i was in India applied for H1b.

2). I came to USA in OCT on H4 at that time my H1b is in 'Initial Review' status.

3). My H1b approved in Jan 2013 and stated that go for stamping.

4). In Feb end i got another job and transferred H1b along with COS(H4 to H1) and it was approved in March. Now i am on H1b status.

5). Now i got full time jon in big company. So is there any issues if new company transfer my H1b with in one month with 15 days stub?.

Please advice. Appreciate for your reply.

Archived