H1 transfer with NOIR

manickan

- I am on my 7th year extension of my H1B (using approved I-140) which was approved in Aug 2011

- I used to work for Employer X, and recently joined client Y by transferring my H1B. I even received my first pay stub from my new employer Y.

- I didn't inform my previous employer X about this due to some constraint and was planning to do it shortly.

-Now my previous employer X received a notification from USCIS - Notice of intent to Revoke H1B.

-This is due to the fact that as random audit measure, USCIS twice attempted to verify me at two different clients after I was rolled off from those projects, sometime in Dec 2011.

Now my questions are:

1. Will this NOIR have any effect on my H1B which is transferred to new employer Y which was approved?

2. Also I am curious what will happen to my current H1B status with new employer Y if my previous employer X

- Responds properly to USCIS providing required documentation without knowing that I am no longer in his payroll?

or

- Doesn't respond to USCIS (as I can tell him that I am no longer in his payroll).

3. Can employer X do anything that can affect my H1B status with my new employer Y?

4. Will NOIR have any consequences when I go for my H1B stamping with documents from my new employer Y.

5. If employer X H1 was revoked will that have an impact on my approved I-140 with employer X as well with the green card processing with employer Y?

Archived