Port of entry questions for a company which is under review

akatnet

Hi,

I was issued H1B Visa last month, but from the same company 2 applicatios were rejected with the following reason and the petitions are returned to USCIS for validation, this happend after my visa was issued for the same company, same project, same locaton, salary, eveything is same. Now i am in dilemma whether i should travel or not, whether the immigration officer will allow me or not, based on below developements after my visa was issued. please suggest.

the below content is from rejection letter of other 2 applicants.

Beneficiary XXXX, YYYYY was first interviewd on 28-Feb-2013. During the interview the beneficiary stated that he

was petitioned to work as programmer analyst for ABCD Inc. Mr. XXXX YYYYY stated that he would working on an internal

project "project A". When asked about the project description and scope, the beneficiary was unable to provide basic

facts relevant to the claimed internal project. A consular investigatrion, using public and other records, indicates

the petitioner's claimed internal project/product, "Project A", which form the basis for this petition is a sham

project, fabricated with the intent to circumvent U.S immigration laws.

which form the basis for this petition is a sham project, fabricated with the intent to circumvent U.S immigration laws.

Great!!! I support USCIS for recognizing the fraud tactics employed by these shady employers.

For OP...forget about coming to the US. Change your employer.

"Internal project", "Inhouse project" and the like are known code-words for "on bench." The average consulting company can't afford to have "inhouse" projects.

You could get denied entry.

Find another employer, one who doesn't attempt to violate the laws.

Beneficiary XXXX, YYYYY was first interviewd on 28-Feb-2013. During the interview the beneficiary stated that he

was petitioned to work as programmer analyst for ABCD Inc. Mr. XXXX YYYYY stated that he would working on an internal

project "project A". When asked about the project description and scope, the beneficiary was unable to provide basic

facts relevant to the claimed internal project. A consular investigatrion, using public and other records, indicates

the petitioner's claimed internal project/product, "Project A", which form the basis for this petition is a sham

project, fabricated with the intent to circumvent U.S immigration laws.

Well every H1 is different from another.

Above statement clearly states that employer tried to cheat USCIS mentioning that they have "internal project"( also known as in house project) which doesn't exists in real. Hence rejected.

If your petition was also filed based on same project, I guess you should be careful.

Archived