H1b approval and stamping possiblities 2014

mike2013

Hi all,

I wanted to know what is the possibility of h1 approval and stamping in my case from your experiences and knowledge.

here is my timeline:

- Converted from F1 to H1 visa in US in 2009.

- Worked on h1 visa for a year and came back to india in 2010

- Working in India from 2 years.

While i was on h1 in usa i was not paid in Jan/Feb 2010 as there were no projects. then i got one and started working for client. the project ended in august and i resigned in sep.

Now the thing is in that years w2 i have around 10K less as i was not working in jan/feb and also was out of status in sep/oct before i flew back to india.

Will this be a problem while applying h1 visa this year. do uscis asks for paystubs 3 years old?

Please reply....or share experiences

Thanks

mike

Now the thing is in that years w2 i have around 10K less as i was not working in jan/feb and also was out of status in sep/oct before i flew back to india.

Will this be a problem while applying h1 visa this year. do uscis asks for paystubs 3 years old?

It might be or might not be now.

But I am sure you will have troubles in future.

Mike, you were out of status during your last H1b stay. You should be aware about the H1b regulations. Not getting paid on H1b makes you out of status. Not reporting this event may kill your any future in USA. Because its been more than 1 year for this, you can't report to DOL now.

Mike, you were out of status during your last H1b stay. You should be aware about the H1b regulations. Not getting paid on H1b makes you out of status. Not reporting this event may kill your any future in USA. Because its been more than 1 year for this, you can't report to DOL now.

Thanks for your replies...

Will this create problem now if h1b is filed. As i was out of status 3 years back. I know while filing for GC it might be a problem but its a long way to go before that h1b need to be filed.

Please comment.

Thanks

Thanks for your replies...

Will this create problem now if h1b is filed. As i was out of status 3 years back. I know while filing for GC it might be a problem but its a long way to go before that h1b need to be filed.

Please comment.

Thanks

Generally, whenever you go for visa stamping they ask if you had been illegally stayed in USA. You need to ask to attorney if you need to disclose that stay or not.

Archived