H1b application queries

hbk_952

Hi,

I am applying for h1b under masters quota. My current project is going to end in april 30th. my client has mentioned start date and end date. Would it be a problem if he mentions the end date on the client. what are the possibilities for rejections based on the end date on client letter.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Harish

Hi,

I am applying for h1b under masters quota. My current project is going to end in april 30th. my client has mentioned start date and end date. Would it be a problem if he mentions the end date on the client. what are the possibilities for rejections based on the end date on client letter.

Thanks,

Harish

Are you on OPT?? if yes, when does it expires??

Hi,

Thanks,

Harish

If your employer doesn't have a job for you starting from Oct 1st, this H1b won't approve.

@rahul: As of now, i don't have a job after april 30th. but now i'm also applying for jobs and i'm sure i'll get one before my opt expires.

What if my client doesn't mention any dates in the letter he is providing?

Will that be helpful??

Thanks for your replies

@rahul: As of now, i don't have a job after april 30th. but now i'm also applying for jobs and i'm sure i'll get one before my opt expires.

What if my client doesn't mention any dates in the letter he is providing?

Bad idea.

Do not try to get around the laws. It will only result in a denial.

@JoeF: Some clients, they prepare their own format and do not mention dates at all. I don't think mentioning the dates has something to do with the law. It's just a format.

Thank you guys for ur replies.

That's right, but this is related to employment and obviously without dates that letter doesn't make any sense.

very first question during the interview will be "how many years working with this client?" and it that's missing in the letter, so how would vo believe you that you are working for that client without a start date?

Archived