F1 to H1B Questions

sandeepg1

hi all...i have some questions on applying H1B.

This is my situation.My employer is a desi company and i have a prime vendor in b/w and end client and employer.

End Client doesn't provide any client letter unless RFE. And i afraid i might get laid off from

End Client in 1 month since i don't have any work here.

My desi company has 2 company's and it was running my paycheck on company A and it has vendor contract with company B.So even without paychecks they what to apply my H1B on company B.

So here are my questions

1.So if I applied for H1B in premium processing and lost my job.And If i get a RFE asking for client letter.if i dont have job how should i react? does my H1B gets denied.

2.Is it safe to apply with company B if i don't have paychecks with that company but have paychecks with other company?

Plz help!!

thanks

sam

So here are my questions

1.So if I applied for H1B in premium processing and lost my job.And If i get a RFE asking for client letter.if i dont have job how should i react? does my H1B gets denied.

2.Is it safe to apply with company B if i don't have paychecks with that company but have paychecks with other company?

1.If RFE is client letter and you can't then, chances are high for rejection

2.Employer has to show that both B is the sister company of A.

But like shandan said, your entire process is messed up. Better to find real employer.

thanks!....i understand all this consultancy process is a big mess.But my opt expires in July. So how can i maintain my status or get though the H1 to be in cap with this situation. I don't think i have enough time to find a real job.

That's up to you now.

Just make sure you won't get into trouble.

Archived