Successful H1B Visa Stamping at Vancouver@March 12th

dk0312

Hi All,

First of all, Thanks to Murthy Forum.

My Interview was at 9:30 AM on March 12th. My Visa Interview was at counter no 6 in 20th floor and the interview went for 2-3 mins like a rapid fire and here are the question asked by VO

VO: Did you study in US?

VO: Where

VO: Whom do you work for?

VO: What is your role?

VO: Do you have end client?

VO: Can I see a letter from client?

I didn't have client letter and just showed email confirmation

VO: How long have you been working for your employer?

VO: How long have you been working for your client?

VO: Have you changed the employer, while working for same client ?

VO: Where do you work?

VO: Can I see your LCA?

VO: Can i see W-2?

VO: Can I see your paystubs?

VO: How long is the project?

VO: Your Visa is Approved and you will get your passport in 2-3 business days.

TIP: When you are at 20th floor, you will go the respective counter # when your token no is displayed. So, usually there will be a minimum of 5mins wait time and you might end up sitting right infront of one of the counters. Stay focused and listen to the questions and be prepared because chances are, you will be asked exactly same questions and documents.

Make sure you carry all the documents with you and you are good.

cheers

dk

Hi All,

First of all, Thanks to Murthy Forum.

My Interview was at 9:30 AM on March 12th. My Visa Interview was at counter no 6 in 20th floor and the interview went for 2-3 mins like a rapid fire and here are the question asked by VO

VO: Did you study in US?

VO: Where

VO: Whom do you work for?

VO: What is your role?

VO: Do you have end client?

VO: Can I see a letter from client?

I didn't have client letter and just showed email confirmation

VO: How long have you been working for your employer?

VO: How long have you been working for your client?

VO: Have you changed the employer, while working for same client ?

VO: Where do you work?

VO: Can I see your LCA?

VO: Can i see W-2?

VO: Can I see your paystubs?

VO: How long is the project?

VO: Your Visa is Approved and you will get your passport in 2-3 business days.

TIP: When you are at 20th floor, you will go the respective counter # when your token no is displayed. So, usually there will be a minimum of 5mins wait time and you might end up sitting right infront of one of the counters. Stay focused and listen to the questions and be prepared because chances are, you will be asked exactly same questions and documents.

Make sure you carry all the documents with you and you are good.

cheers

dk

Hi Dk,

Congrats and nice to hear this words.

Can you please let me know what is your answer for "Have you changed the employer, while working for same client?"

I was also changed the employer with same client.

It would be very help full for me to get the answer for the above question.

Thanks,

Hari

r_Mandar - No need to submit in advance, everything will be taken care at the time of interview. It take 3 business days to get the passport.

trackmycard - VO just asked me to show 2012 W2 form and my current employer paystubs. Good to carry all if you have.

hari261 - I just told, I changed to new employer from xxx working for same client. VO didnt ask anything further.

r_Mandar - No need to submit in advance, everything will be taken care at the time of interview. It take 3 business days to get the passport.

trackmycard - VO just asked me to show 2012 W2 form and my current employer paystubs. Good to carry all if you have.

hari261 - I just told, I changed to new employer from xxx working for same client. VO didnt ask anything further.

Hi

I am also planning to change employer while on the same client.. whats was the answer you gave them? How many months were you on the new employer before your h1 stamping?

Archived