221G blue slip at ottawa

Mehul

Guys,

I had interview in 11 March 2013 and VO gave me 221G blue slip and told me your application require further administrative processing.

Next day 12th march my client manager got call from consulate and asked regarding client letter (verifying the letter is writtern by you, what is the person role, who assign him work, etc

Client manager handle it very nicely and give very approprite answers

After 1 hours from my client manager call consulate call me and asked me my primary contact no is not working so i call you in secondary number ans asked me for my university transcripts. (While on student status i did change the university and office asked me the transcript from the university where I grduated)

I provided the official transcript copy to consulate whithin 1 hour.

After another 2 hours got another email from consulate and asked for my W2 since 2007 and where i was staying dunig the when I was studing in my changed university?

I provide the information whithin 1 hours reply to the mail got from consulate.

Now than after I didn't heared anything from the consulate roday March 13 2013.

Guys just wanted to ask how much time it will take? and according to conversation with consulate what are my chances to getting visa approved?

Thank you

Hey !!

Haven't you provided the embassy with your Client's email?? or your email?? What number did they reach you at?? US number??

Usually they send out an email to the Client with a set of questions, but I am surprised to know that your Client was contacted on phone and all questions were asked on phone.

Well I got a white slip on Feb 21st and my case is not resolved yet. By saying that I do not wanna scare you. Cz, I have seen a person get 221G on 4th March and had his PP bk today...

@usah1b8

Of course i gave my US number becasue my client manager is in US.

I was also hoping for email only but there is phone number also in the clinet letter so they call him directly. But once he finish the call I have conversation with my manager what i heard from him it was really satisfied answers.

Lets hopw for the best!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived