PIMS delay in Ottawa, interview on March 11, 2013

PIMS_delay

I had my interview in Ottawa on March 11, 2013. VO said everything looks fine but PIMS is not updated. He said that if there is any problem I would hear by the end of the day on March 11 itself. I did not receive any email from the embassy yet but also I do not see my waybill number in Applicant summary. Is anyone else in the same situation too ? How long should I wait before I email the embassy? Would emailing even help my case?

Hi PIMS_Delay

Happy to know that your h1B is approved and hope you may get your passport soon

I have some question to you.

Whats your working model(Employee --> Client OR Employee--> Vendor--> Client)

Have you done Education in USs

Is this your first h1B stamping?

Thanks

Kumar

Hi Kumar

I am a FTE and yes I have done my Masters from US. This is my second H1B stamping - first one was in India.

Hi kpatel220

They did not give me any slip. VO gave me an information sheet on how to retrieve waybill number and collect the passport. Yes, he took my passport and returned I-797 and the employer letter.

Hi Kumar

I am a FTE. I have done my masters from US and this is my second H1B stamping. I got the first one done in India.

Hi kpatel220

VO only gave me an instruction sheet on how to retrieve my waybill number and then pick up my passport. Yes, my passport is with the embassy and I am eagerly waiting for it with the stamped visa.

I just saw that my visa status has been changed to "issued" :) Now I am just waiting for my waybill number to go and collect the passport.

Hi PIMS_Delay

Good to hear that.

Did you collect your passport ?

I have an appointment on April 2nd in Ottawa I am a EVC and I dont have client letter but I can prove that I am working for my client. I also did my Graduation here in NY. What are the chances of getting visa stamped in ottawa.

What are the questions they asked. Please let me know, your reply and suggestions will help in preparing for my interview.

Thank you in advance!!!

Priya

• 2 weeks later...

Archived