Successful H1B Visa Stamping at Vancouver@March 11th

varunp

Hi All,

First of all, Thanks to Murthy Forum.

It's the time to pay back. My Interview was at 10:30 AM on March 11th. I went there around 9:15 AM and waited in the q and after security check about 2hr 30 min. My Visa Interview was at counter no 6 in 20th floor and the interview went for less than a minute and here are the question asked by VO

VO: Have you ever been on H1?

Me: Yes

VO: What is your role?

Me: I am working as XXXXX

VO: How long have you been working for your employer?

Me: 11 months

VO: Where do you work?

Me: I work in City Name at Client Location

VO: Can i see your client Letter?

Me: Given Client Letter

VO: How long is the project?

Me: It's a long tern project might extend for another 2 yr's (In my client letter also mentioned as the same)

VO: Did you study in USA?

Me: Yes, I did my Masters in XXX University

VO: Can i see your LCA and W-2?

Me: gave my LCA and 2012 W-2

9. How long u been working for this client?

Me: 11 Months

VO: Your Visa is Approved and you will get your passport in 3 days. Waiting for my Passport.:)

Where i was staying at Hotel Days Inn downtown, When i met other folks, one of them said he also got Approved at counter 6 and his interview went for about 6 min on the same day as mine..

I interviewed same day 11th, 9:30am interview. Did you get any email about picking up your passport yet? Loomis waybill number? I couldn't see any status information under the Applicant Summary page, it's not showing anything about the status. thanks!

Hi,

Today Morning I have seen the Waybill number and Application status with "Ready for pick up". Last Night around 1:00 AM got an E-mail as my passport picked up by Loomis from Consular section.

Hi All,

First of all, Thanks to Murthy Forum.

It's the time to pay back. My Interview was at 10:30 AM on March 11th. I went there around 9:15 AM and waited in the q and after security check about 2hr 30 min. My Visa Interview was at counter no 6 in 20th floor and the interview went for less than a minute and here are the question asked by VO

VO: Have you ever been on H1?

Me: Yes

VO: What is your role?

Me: I am working as XXXXX

VO: How long have you been working for your employer?

Me: 11 months

VO: Where do you work?

Me: I work in City Name at Client Location

VO: Can i see your client Letter?

Me: Given Client Letter

VO: How long is the project?

Me: It's a long tern project might extend for another 2 yr's (In my client letter also mentioned as the same)

VO: Did you study in USA?

Me: Yes, I did my Masters in XXX University

VO: Can i see your LCA and W-2?

Me: gave my LCA and 2012 W-2

9. How long u been working for this client?

Me: 11 Months

VO: Your Visa is Approved and you will get your passport in 3 days. Waiting for my Passport.:)

Where i was staying at Hotel Days Inn downtown, When i met other folks, one of them said he also got Approved at counter 6 and his interview went for about 6 min on the same day as mine..

Hi

I am also planning to change employer while on the same client.. whats was the answer you gave them? How many months were you on the new employer before your h1 stamping?

Archived