221G white March 11

kpatel220

I have been given a 221g white slip for further review in ottawa Today. Not many questions were asked and i have submitted my client letter and Employer letter as i am in EC. Till now no update . the consulte is trying to verify with client or Employer. In my case there were no updates, neither my client nor my Employer got any communication from the consulate.Please let me know how long it gonna take to get an update and what is the status if any one of you got 221g recently. Also i am looking for accomodation as i may have to stay couple of days more . Iam currently staying in a hotel Quility inn very close to consulate. If some joins me i can extend this or i am ready to join with some one who already has a room

@kpatel220

Hey also got 221G blue on 11 march 2013. VO asked simple questions and handed me the blue from and told me your application need further administrative processing. neither my client or employer get any updates from consulate. he did take my employer letter, client letter and vendor letter and return my PP. I dont know now what to do how much time do i need to wait for my visa approval.

Hey i am staying at extended stay of americe i am also looking for sharing the room please contact me is possible at mehul.meady at gmail dot com

I was in EC category, gave my interview in ottawa on 29 th Jan 2013. Got 221 g white. Client,employer,me were contacted exactly 1 week after my interview date. They required further documents from my side, and the whole approval process too around 15 days to get resolved. But yes, the first communication happened after exactly 1 week. Its tough , but be patient, everything will be fine. Best of Luck.

I have been given a 221g white slip for further review in ottawa Today. Not many questions were asked and i have submitted my client letter and Employer letter as i am in EC. Till now no update . the consulte is trying to verify with client or Employer. In my case there were no updates, neither my client nor my Employer got any communication from the consulate.Please let me know how long it gonna take to get an update and what is the status if any one of you got 221g recently. Also i am looking for accomodation as i may have to stay couple of days more . Iam currently staying in a hotel Quility inn very close to consulate. If some joins me i can extend this or i am ready to join with some one who already has a room

Should be good in 2-3 weeks.

Interview was very straight forward. but my employer made mistake in employer letter.

Vo: Where do you work?

Me:xxx

He already have my client letter and Employer letter which I submitted before finger print.

Vo: So you employer is in NJ and you client?

Me I said at YYY

Vo:How many employees with your Employer:

Me:xxx

Vo: who is managing you work daily nd weekly?

Me: My employer

then almost I got visa but he told me our PIMS system is not updated so you have wait.

but suddenly

but he caught me in employer letter because in my employer letter Manager name and CEO name is same.

So he told me is that same person who is as CEO and your Manager?

Me:I have no other option then lied so i said yes.(some people always say tell truth but not possible every time because when Vo ask you who is managing your work and if you are on EC,EVC or EVVC model then we always say employer but real world that never happening)

then after he told me I need to talk with your employer and Client so asap we will get reply we will update you and gave me 221g white.

I asked him how long it will take and he said mostly by end of week but not sure it depends on your client and employer.

Till today they didn't gt any email so now I am worried about that question(he told me is that same person who is as CEO and your Manager?)

anyway let see what happened by the way I m on EC model.

Guys,

I had interview in 11 March 2013 and VO gave me 221G blue slip and told me your application require further administrative processing.

Next day 12th march my client manager got call from consulate and asked regarding client letter (verifying the letter is writtern by you, what is the person role, who assign him work, etc

Client manager handle it very nicely and give very approprite answers

After 1 hours from my client manager call consulate call me and asked me my primary contact no is not working so i call you in secondary number ans asked me for my university transcripts. (While on student status i did change the university and office asked me the transcript from the university where I grduated)

I provided the official transcript copy to consulate whithin 1 hour.

After another 2 hours got another email from consulate and asked for my W2 since 2007 and where i was staying dunig the when I was studing in my changed university?

I provide the information whithin 1 hours reply to the mail got from consulate.

Now than after I didn't heared anything from the consulate roday March 13 2013.

Guys just wanted to ask how much time it will take? and according to conversation with consulate what are my chances to getting visa approved?

Thank you

Archived