H1 Amendment

Hi guys, I recently applied for amendment and the status is like below..... Do anyone faced this issue?

On So and so date the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

I have a visa appointment in couple of weeks. Can anyone suggest me what to do now?

Yes recently i applied for H1 amendment in premium processing, after 10 days early in the morning the website said you visa was approved but the same day afternoon again my visa status changed as "your clock was stopped on premium..." i was shocked and called my employer they then called USCIS then they said USCIS site is having some problems so it is changing status of applicants automatically. then he again changed the status and emailed us saying your petition was approved and gave us start date and end date of the petition.

Hope it helps!!

Hi guys, I recently applied for amendment and the status is like below..... Do anyone faced this issue?

On So and so date the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

I have a visa appointment in couple of weeks. Can anyone suggest me what to do now?

Did you or your attorney receive initial notice -- usually, they change it to Approval or Refusal or RFE, and then immediately, change it back to this status for a day or so,and then change it back to the original / initial status, so the first initial status would tell you, what the clock was stopped. Did you enroll your cell phone alert to USCIS's website earlier? If so, they usually would send you the update initially etc. Good luck.

Archived