221G white

kpatel220

Interview was very straight forward. but my employer made mistake in employer letter.

Vo: Where do you work?

Me:xxx

He already have my client letter and Employer letter which I submitted before finger print.

Vo: So you employer is in NJ and you client?

Me I said at YYY

Vo:How many employees with your Employer:

Me:xxx

Vo: who is managing you work daily nd weekly?

Me: My employer

then almost I got visa but he told me our PIMS system is not updated so you have wait.

but suddenly

but he caught me in employer letter because in my employer letter Manager name and CEO name is same.

So he told me is that same person who is as CEO and your Manager?

Me:I have no other option then lied so i said yes.(some people always say tell truth but not possible every time because when Vo ask you who is managing your work and if you are on EC,EVC or EVVC model then we always say employer but real world that never happening)

then after he told me I need to talk with your employer and Client so asap we will get reply we will update you and gave me 221g white.

I asked him how long it will take and he said mostly by end of week but not sure it depends on your client and employer.

Till today they didn't gt any email so now I am worried about that question(he told me is that same person who is as CEO and your Manager?)

anyway let see what happened by the way I m on EC model.

Archived