Client Letter and W2s

Hi,

I gut my client letter in early feb and im going to stamping this month ending. Is that client valid or need to get a new one with most recent date?

Also in 2012 im on opt for 9 months and on h1b for 3 months and i have seperate W2s for each period. What should i need to answer for that VO asks a question abt it?

Thanks.

I gut my client letter in early feb and im going to stamping this month ending. Is that client valid or need to get a new one with most recent date?

That should work, but if possible get the latest one

Also in 2012 im on opt for 9 months and on h1b for 3 months and i have seperate W2s for each period. What should i need to answer for that VO asks a question abt it?

That's not a problem at all. That's how it works.

Once you start working on H1 you need to file new W4 form and that starts your H1 tax holdings. So for that year you will have two W2's

Thanks Guys

Also when i was in opt(2012) I worked in location A and on H1b(2012) i worked in location B for 3 months. And this year 2013 from Janauary im working in location C.

My employer is in location D. When I was in location A(OPT) my paystubs ran in Location D(employer's location) and when in B paystubs were in B and in C paystubs are in C.

If VO asks abt location A, what is the best reason that i need to provide?

Thanks,

what do you mean by 'best'?

All you have to say is truth.

I dont think truth doesnt works in all the cases.\

for eg: if VO asks why you came to canada instead going to your country? We cant say that success rate is good here compared to India right?

So thats the reason Im asking for a meaningful reason.

Thanks.

I dont think truth doesnt works in all the cases.\

for eg: if VO asks why you came to canada instead going to your country? We cant say that success rate is good here compared to India right?

Success rate doesn't depend on consulates. It depends on no.of applicants attending with required documents and following the rules

So thats the reason Im asking for a meaningful reason.

There is no meaningful reason here.

If you want to lie, then that's up to you.

Archived