Incorrect I-129

sdoshi

I started working in July 2011 with my employer and got placed immediately with an end - client(XX). The end client was implementing project at company ( YY) location; however the project was completely funded by end client( XX). The contact is between end client and vendor( ZZ) However while filing my H1 , lawyer has mentioned end client(XX) and the original vendor (ZZ) as vendors and the location where I am working (the implementation company: YY) as my end client on my I-129! Currently a week back I left the implementation location and am working on end client (XX) location . I have to go visa stamping in 45 days. Is the current I-129 ok to go with for stamping?

check with experienced immigration attorney .. Looks you would need to amend your petition as location change .. amendment should not be problem, if you have end-client letter specifying the correct location ...Is your end-client (XX) an implementation partner ? like, big 4 consulting company? ..

Hello Friends,

I have my h1b started on OCT 2010 with YYY client letter(I am on EVC that time). and Now i am working in ZZZ client(I am on EVVC). I haven't done any amendment with ZZZ client.

Now i am applying for H1B extension with ZZZ client letter in april (premium process), i hope it will approve.

In this case, can i consider it has a amendment?. and i wanted to go to Canada for stamping in June if everything goes well.

Thanks in advance

Archived