L1 to H1 stamping

vbalaonline

Dear Sir,

Please clarify my below doubts and suggestions

I came to United states on July 2010 on L1 visa with employer A and worked for a client. My L1 visa expired on June 1 2011.

Applied L1 extention for employer A and for same client before L1 expiry date. I got the receipt notice before L1 expiry date.

Continued to work for same client after expiry date and got my L1 exptension approved for 2 years.

During L1-B extension approval parallely I applied H1-B with employer B and got approved for 3 years from October 2011 to october 2014

L1-B approved first and the H1 approved next.

I did H1 ammendement which got approved from March 2012 to October 2014 as I unable to join in October 2011

I quit employer A and client in April and joined next day with employer B(H1 employer) and staterd working for a another client.

I am working on EVC model with that client till now.

Planning to go for H1 stamping to India on September.

Please suggest which is best option to do(provided client letter in all options)

1. Going stamping in the EVC model for same employer and client(with 14 month exp working with same client and employer)

2. Getting fulltime with direct US Client(employer) and working with them for 2 months and going for stamping

3. Changing to EC model with new employer and client and working 2 months and going stamping

This is my first new H1 and status change from L1 to H1

I am going for marriage and need to get stamp for my wife also.

Also please suggest whether I can go for stamping to India or canada.

1. Going stamping in the EVC model for same employer and client(with 14 month exp working with same client and employer)

2. Getting fulltime with direct US Client(employer) and working with them for 2 months and going for stamping

3. Changing to EC model with new employer and client and working 2 months and going stamping

Option 2 and 3. But I prefer 2.

Archived