EVVC Model--Client letter with no vendor name on it.

prawah

Hi Guys,

I have my H1B stamping date soon in canada and i work under EVVC modal. My client is ready to provide me with the client letter but they are only inclined to put my employer's and prime vendor's (directly working with client) name on the letter as they never had a communication with my mid vendor.

I have got letters from all the layers, listing the relationship between them. My all the documents are updated and I have masters in computers from good university.

Please suggest if its safe to go with that kind of client letter ?

Thanks

Prawah

Hi Guys,

I have my H1B stamping date soon in canada and i work under EVVC modal. My client is ready to provide me with the client letter but they are only inclined to put my employer's and prime vendor's (directly working with client) name on the letter as they never had a communication with my mid vendor.

I have got letters from all the layers, listing the relationship between them. My all the documents are updated and I have masters in computers from good university.

Please suggest if its safe to go with that kind of client letter ?

Thanks

Prawah

When you say, you are on EVVC model .. Your both, VV (i.e. both the vendors) -- are they just staffing company i.e. Are they just placing people to End client, or, the prime vendor is actually managing project at one of their clients place e.g. Are you working for some Big 4 consulting company who in turn have a project running at some end user place ? ..

When you say, you are on EVVC model .. Your both, VV (i.e. both the vendors) -- are they just staffing company i.e. Are they just placing people to End client, or, the prime vendor is actually managing project at one of their clients place e.g. Are you working for some Big 4 consulting company who in turn have a project running at some end user place ? ..

Yes the prime vendor is actually managing multiple projects at different locations and its big 4 consulting company. They are managing most of the process at multiple client location. But not at my location where I work.

And the vendor working with my employer and the prime vendor is just a staffing company.

Yes the prime vendor is actually managing multiple projects at different locations and its big 4 consulting company. They are managing most of the process at multiple client location. But not at my location where I work.

Check with experienced attorney, but you might be complicating the things, by NOT saying your Prime Vendor as your end client. The Prime vendor is having their own people there at one of their clients (where you are working) so they are not staffing company. They are actually working there and managing the project at their client site. What you are calling your end client ( the client of the big4 consulting company) is actually End USER in the process. End User is not paying for your service to your employer via vendor channel, the Big4 consulting company is paying for your service to your employer via vendor channel, so the Big4 is benefiting from it and they are your end-client, and they could validate your vendor and your employer details in their letter. By taking letter from end user and showing them as the end client, you could confusing VO and inviting trouble. Good luck.

And the vendor working with my employer and the prime vendor is just a staffing company.

When you say, your prime vendor is staffing company, can u please clarify? .. You said, your prime vendor is big4 consulting company .. big4 dont do staffing (placing people from one end to other)... they actually have their own staff (including yourself) there at the project's site for managing (partially or fully) the project ..They have their own project manager at the working site etc. So, can you please clarify what you meant, by mentioning prime vendor as a staffing company?

Check with experienced attorney, but you might be complicating the things, by NOT saying your Prime Vendor as your end client. The Prime vendor is having their own people there at one of their clients (where you are working) so they are not staffing company. They are actually working there and managing the project at their client site. What you are calling your end client ( the client of the big4 consulting company) is actually End USER in the process. End User is not paying for your service to your employer via vendor channel, the Big4 consulting company is paying for your service to your employer via vendor channel, so the Big4 is benefiting from it and they are your end-client, and they could validate your vendor and your employer details in their letter. By taking letter from end user and showing them as the end client, you could confusing VO and inviting trouble. Good luck.

I am a consultant for my prime vendor, prime vedor manages few projects on the client site but my project is completely handled my me and my project manager and lead are FT with the client. Prime vendor has nothing to do with my project, they have just placed me there. I got my H1 from the same project and prime vendor's letter said the same thing that i am working for xxxx client and asked the client for client letter for my h1 purpose.

When you say, your prime vendor is staffing company, can u please clarify? .. You said, your prime vendor is big4 consulting company .. big4 dont do staffing (placing people from one end to other)... they actually have their own staff (including yourself) there at the project's site for managing (partially or fully) the project ..They have their own project manager at the working site etc. So, can you please clarify what you meant, by mentioning prime vendor as a staffing company?

No the prime vendor is not a staffing company. I meant to say that my mid vendor is a staffing company.

I am a consultant for my prime vendor, prime vedor manages few projects on the client site but my project is completely handled my me and my project manager and lead are FT with the client. Prime vendor has nothing to do with my project, they have just placed me there. I got my H1 from the same project and prime vendor's letter said the same thing that i am working for xxxx client and asked the client for client letter for my h1 purpose.

No the prime vendor is not a staffing company. I meant to say that my mid vendor is a staffing company.

These 2 statements sounds contradicting to me. If prime vendor has just placed you there, then they are staffing company. Big4 companies don't do staffing generally. It would be unlikely and not logical -- that, prime vendor have team there at your project site, but then, they don't have any project manager / hiring manager, who monitors your work, even when you would be handling a particular project. Again, consult an experienced attorney. You could be confusing the VO, and it could lead them to send the case back to USCIS, if they don't get it, or they feel suspicion or doubt that, your petition was incorrectly approved earlier.

My question here is, is it very important to list all the layers in a client letter?

I have my prime vendor's and employer's name listed in the letter but not mid vendor's name.

It is not VERY important, as far as, your end client letter confirms your employer name, but yes, it would be better to have itinerary (all layers - from employer to end client) to be listed on the END CLIENT letter.

It is not VERY important, as far as, your end client letter confirms your employer name, but yes, it would be better to have itinerary (all layers - from employer to end client) to be listed on the END CLIENT letter.

Thanks a lot, i really appreciate your help. Due to EVVC modal, i am bit scared to go for stamping. Although I have all the required documents but still there are some stories lingering that, this not the very best modal. About your BIG 4 question, I just confirmed that my prime vendor (desi company) is not a big 4 consulting firm but they do have their people (FT) in the client location (not at mine).

Thanks a lot, i really appreciate your help. Due to EVVC modal, i am bit scared to go for stamping. Although I have all the required documents but still there are some stories lingering that, this not the very best modal. About your BIG 4 question, I just confirmed that my prime vendor (desi company) is not a big 4 consulting firm but they do have their people (FT) in the client location (not at mine).

Good luck. It should be fine. No model is good or bad, as such. As we look at the basics for Visa -- From VO perspective, Interview is more for talking in-person meeting than asking for documentation. Documents are mainly for us to feel confident. Additionally, VO should feel that the work is genuine and in compliance, so as far as, you are able to explain them truthfully and show there is a valid employer-employee in this case, VO won't doubt about it (even EVVC or any model).

Archived