CPT to H1B

Lotus

I finished 6 years of H1 and went back to India for 1 year

Came to US in May 2012 on H4 and converted to F1 in Sept 2012 and took CPT from School and working now.

I would like to apply for New H1 in 2013 as fresh H1.

What documents I need to show for CPT to H1 conversion?

Do I need to put client letter?

I have a MS degree from US .Can I use again MS quota?

Came to US in May 2012 on H4 and converted to F1 in Sept 2012 and took CPT from School and working now.

I would like to apply for New H1 in 2013 as fresh H1.

So you are admitting you are committing immigration fraud by changing to a F-1 student visa for the purpose of (1) getting CPT to work and (2) as a bridge until you can get a H-1B visa. This is illegal use of a F-1 student visa, which is for going to school full-time to earn a degree (and you also stated that you already have a Master degree). It seems you have no respect for the U.S. laws, regulations, and rules, and only care about working in any (illegal) way you can.

I finished 6 years of H1 and went back to India for 1 year

An F1 is for STUDYING, not for working.

You are abusing CPT.

Is that an accredited university?

You would qualify under the US Masters exemption.

It is possible that there is an inappropriate CPT here as the other posters have mentioned, but we really don't have enough facts to make that conclusion. CPT is not a status, F-1 is the status and in order to change from F-1 to H-1B status, you will need to show that you are properly maintaining your F-1 status.

Archived