EVVC model without client letter-Suggestions please @Vancouver May14

applet

Hello everyone,

I would like to take a moment in thanking the members for sharing information and the Murthy forum for hosting such a wonderful platform.

I am working in EVVC model with the same employer, mid and prime-vendor and client for over an year. I scheduled a visa appointment for May 14 at Vancouver. I am worried for 2 reasons-

1. How good is appearing for a H1B Visa stamping in EVVC Model?

2. Neither my client nor my prime vendor can give a letter (It is against their corporate policy). But, i am trying to get an email from them asking to state that they cannot provide me a letter as it is against their policy.

I hope have everything else in place. I would appreciate if any of you can help me with suggestions.

Also, I will be travelling to Vancouver on May 12th. Anyone else around the same time? Please respond at apxnall@gmail.com

Thank you

Change in the terms of employment may be sufficient for the consulate to send the petition back to USCIS.

In many cases it is advisable not to travel if there are doubts as to likelihood of visa approval. Be sure you are being advised by a qualified immigration attorney who can review your entire case.

Thank you for the response.

I am looking into the chances I have to eliminate my mid-vendor. Do I need to amend my H1B if that is the case or the existing H1 holds good?

If their is any material change in your petition compared to the one submitted for approval then you need amendment for your petition especially if you are attending the interview.

Archived